The public first course is designed for the general public wishing to receive knowledge in first aid and what to do in an emergency. The course covers a comprehensive range of topics to prepare participants to administer emergency first aid care. You will learn a high level of practical skill so that you can deal competently with common emergency situation at home or at work.
- An introduction to First Aid
- Casualty Assessment
- Heart Disease
- CPR/AED and Choking Adults
- Wounds and Bleeding
- Altered levels of consciousness
- Musculoskeletal Injuries
Who Should Attend
First Aid Training is a must for all employees, and indeed the general public. Every participant will greatly benefit from this certified course, particularly those in the care of others at home or in the workplace.
The course is most suitable to:
- All Staff and Individuals
- Managers of all Businesses
- Teachers, Students and Youth workers
- Carers and all Parents
- General Public
- Where is the course held?- Next to the Red Cow Moran’s Hotel
- What do I need to bring?- Nothing but yourself and wear comfortable clothing and footwear
- What time does the course start? 9 am until 4.30 pm
- Is there facilities for Lunch?- Yes in Moran’s Hotel next door
- Is there parking- Yes plenty!
Participants will be issued with Full Certification for 2 years from
First Aid Direct.