Who we are
First Aid Direct Ltd was founded on the core belief that quality health and safety training should not come with a hefty prise tag. From its creation nearly 20 years ago the company swiftly moved with leads and support from the sports fields to service the growing demands of Industry and Commerce throughout Ireland, where today we are fast becoming the leading First Aid Training Organisation offering the complete compliment of Training, Defibrillator Sales and Service to First Aid Kits and Supplies.
We are very pleased with our progress to date and are always careful that you are only as good as your last training or contract. Our Customer Service and loyalty is by far our number one focus with a retention rate of over 95%, as a potential customer you will quickly begin to experience this and from a staff motivation point of view we are very pleased with this. Despite the exponential growth of our customer base our customer satisfaction remains our core company value.
Our upcoming courses are suitable for everyone for home, work and for sport. These courses are Fully Certified for 2 years and recognised in over 100 countries worldwide.
Private courses always available in your premises.
- First Aid Course
- OFA REFRESHER
- OFA Fetac
- CPR & Defibrillator Course
Frank O’Connor: Managing Director
Frank graduated from the National Ambulance Training School in January 1997 as an Occupational First Aid Instructor and in March of the same year was awarded dual certification both as an Instructor and Examiner. Paralleled with the growth in the business Frank continued to study at UCD where he graduated in Sports Psychology and was one of the first UCD gradates in 1995 to be awarded a Certified in Sports Medicine. Frank takes his First Aid Business seriously, where he is organised, competitive while offering excellent value for money.
- Frank has over 30 years experience in managing and directing business at the highest level.
- Was contracted to one of Ireland’s and world leading confectionery manufacturers (Cadbury’s Ireland Ltd) as a Health and Safety Manager for over thirteen years
- Qualified as CFR Instructor affiliated with the IHF (Irish Heart Foundation) and PHECC (Pre Hospital Administration Council)
- Has completed training to Instructor level in Manual Handling.